The Not So Far Future 100 Years Now Is Peaceful until The New Akatsuki Make There Move

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zak Uchiha
The Last Uchiha

PostSubject: The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist   Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:07 pm

Zak Sat Behind a tree thinkg of what to do

Haunted By My Past..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutofuture.forumotion.com
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist   Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 pm

OOC: just realized not really the last uchiha lmfao!

I pondered over the war thinking how all my friends died. I then get a whiff of blood and tilted my head seeing flames. "hmmm..." I muttered now turning to face that direction, "What happened here..." I said quietly walking up to a burning village.

friend kyen

Spoiler:

me and kura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mello

PostSubject: Re: The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist   Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:43 am

I noticed the same thing from where I was in a tree. I then saw Haichu.
''...?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haichu

PostSubject: Re: The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist   Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:15 pm

OOC: sorry mello but...GET YOUIR OWN THINGS TO DO!!! ><

I then saw a child going to be attacked as I then appeared and hit the ANBU maing him let the girl go. I grabbed the girl then, "Well well, if it isn't the Akkikage..." the ANBU sneered and I growled as the girl stayed behind me. I then picked her up and ran to my black horse and put her on and then got on. I then began to ride off but I then saw more people following, "Dammnit..." I mutter as the girl was crying. We then crossed a river but the others stopped. "Give us that girl! She has power to destroy the village!" The leader hissed and I growled, "I could too, but hey back off!" I sneered as the girl was crying. The people then crossed the water and I closed my eyes. "Andensnia...Brealkean...Toshinta!" I muttered as the area was flooded by a giant water and fire dragon. We then rode off to safety

friend kyen

Spoiler:

me and kura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist   

Back to top Go down

The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist
Page 1 of 1