The Not So Far Future 100 Years Now Is Peaceful until The New Akatsuki Make There Move

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zak Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Zak Uchiha

The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist Empty
PostSubject: The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist   The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:07 pm

Zak Sat Behind a tree thinkg of what to do

Haunted By My Past..
The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist 1112
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutofuture.forumotion.com
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist   The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 pm

OOC: just realized not really the last uchiha lmfao!

I pondered over the war thinking how all my friends died. I then get a whiff of blood and tilted my head seeing flames. "hmmm..." I muttered now turning to face that direction, "What happened here..." I said quietly walking up to a burning village.

friend kyen

Spoiler:

me and kura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist   The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:43 am

I noticed the same thing from where I was in a tree. I then saw Haichu.
''...?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist   The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:15 pm

OOC: sorry mello but...GET YOUIR OWN THINGS TO DO!!! ><

I then saw a child going to be attacked as I then appeared and hit the ANBU maing him let the girl go. I grabbed the girl then, "Well well, if it isn't the Akkikage..." the ANBU sneered and I growled as the girl stayed behind me. I then picked her up and ran to my black horse and put her on and then got on. I then began to ride off but I then saw more people following, "Dammnit..." I mutter as the girl was crying. We then crossed a river but the others stopped. "Give us that girl! She has power to destroy the village!" The leader hissed and I growled, "I could too, but hey back off!" I sneered as the girl was crying. The people then crossed the water and I closed my eyes. "Andensnia...Brealkean...Toshinta!" I muttered as the area was flooded by a giant water and fire dragon. We then rode off to safety

friend kyen

Spoiler:

me and kura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist   The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Between the Renegade Ninja and The Mist
Page 1 of 1