Naruto Future Set
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Not So Far Future 100 Years Now Is Peaceful until The New Akatsuki Make There Move

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching the Village

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nara Shikaretsu
Jounin
Jounin
Nara Shikaretsu

Watching the Village Empty
PostSubject: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:32 pm

A young boy was jumping roof to roof in the Leaf villages.He was watching the village for bandits.So bored...
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:46 pm

Sits On A Rooftop laying on a bench
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:51 pm

I decided to hang out on the telephone wire looking over the village. I noticed somebody jumping from roof to roof and I tilted my head.
''Hmm?''
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:56 pm

Yawns
"...So Boring"
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikaretsu
Jounin
Jounin
Nara Shikaretsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:56 pm

"Shikarin!"He yelled.He jumped down of the bulding and landed safely."Bro..Long time no see."He smiled and sitted on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:57 pm

Looks Up
"....Oh Hey.."
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikaretsu
Jounin
Jounin
Nara Shikaretsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:59 pm

He started whispering to him."Hey..A kid is ruining telefon connections.Ready?"He whispered smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:00 pm

I wondered who these people were and kept sitting on the telephone wire watching.
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:00 pm

"...Yeah"
Stands Up and makes a handsign and the Shadow Starts going to Mello
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:01 pm

I realize they must be from the nara clan and watched the shadow in interest.
''Hmm?''
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:02 pm

The Shadow Catches The Boy
"Got Ya.."
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikaretsu
Jounin
Jounin
Nara Shikaretsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:04 pm

The boy who was sitted in the bench was not there.He was jumping from a roof to the phone line and he throwed a kunai to the kid."Kid..You shouldn´t play in here."he started making handseals."Shadow Neck Bind."A shadow started going in the Kid direction.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:04 pm

I notice that I suddenly can't move on my own will. My eyes blink still and I gulp.
''Um...What?'' I start focusing chakra and the shadow gets moved back a bit as I try to push it away with chakra.
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:07 pm

"Not Gonna Work.."
Jumps Back and The Boy jumps onto the roof with him
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikaretsu
Jounin
Jounin
Nara Shikaretsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm

The shadow arrived his neck and grabs it."What you doing here punk?"He asked.The shadow grabbing his throat.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:09 pm

I don't like the look of this. I keep trying to resist.
''Let me go!'' I say through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:10 pm

"WHy Were you messing with the phone lines"
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikaretsu
Jounin
Jounin
Nara Shikaretsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:11 pm

"What you doing here?!"He asked.The shadow grabbed his neck harder.
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:11 pm

"..Go Easy Shikaretsu..Hes Just a Kid"
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikaretsu
Jounin
Jounin
Nara Shikaretsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:13 pm

"You haven´t seen me going hard.Release him."He said smiling and releasing his shadow technique."Kid don´t do that again..Or we will take you to jail for 2 days."He said smiling as he jumped down of the lines.
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:14 pm

"...."
Looks At The Boy
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:16 pm

I nod. Then I decide to jump down as well. A flock of crows fly past and I back flip over them, spinning several times before landing on a rope grind which I grinded on and jumped down backfliping again and landing infront of Shikaretsu.
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:16 pm

"..Who Are You"
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikaretsu
Jounin
Jounin
Nara Shikaretsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:20 pm

"Just a joker..Hey,Want to spar?"He asked smiling.He gave the kid 5000 ryus.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:21 pm

I tip my hat (from sig) and smirk. My black eyes shimmer from the question. The crows come back and swirl around me before flying in separate directions. I take out a stolen lindor chocolate and nibble on it.
''The name is Mello. And I am the leader of the terror trio. An assassin for hire group.'' I grin at the name.
''I've been heard of by practically the whole village.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next