Naruto Future Set
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Not So Far Future 100 Years Now Is Peaceful until The New Akatsuki Make There Move

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Beyond The Village

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haichu

Haichu

Just Beyond The Village Empty
PostSubject: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Lately villagers have been disappearing from the village, mostly younger children so I took charge and watched the area for any intruders.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:27 pm

I was going to go into the village since the junkyard where the base was placed was in the forests a few miles away. I was running faster then mach 1 so all I was was a yellowy blur. I ran towards the entrance, ready to get into the village and do what I planned to do for the day.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Since my instincts were partly enhanced I saw a guy walking and I immediately stopped him 5 miles away from the gate, "Who are you and what do you want?" I said coldly holding him up by the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:32 pm

ooc: not a girl! >_<

I had wide eyes and struggled against her strength.
''What the-I just want to enter! I'm from Konoha's outskirts! I swear!'' I looked a tiny bit frightened. Well I was really just bluffing the fright.
I don't get scared so easily.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:33 pm

"What business do you have in my village....because I have no one wanted in my village that is from another village unless my friends' village..."I say glaring at him. "Now tell me, why do you want in this village!" I demanded.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:35 pm

''I just want to browse around! Me and my friends use scrap metal to make technology!'' I say once again bluffing the fear.
My hands were gathering some chakra.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:37 pm

"We don't have metal in our village I say before making a handsign so his chakra canceled. "I'm not being funny....so don't come near our village.." i say growling.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:40 pm

My chakra doesn't cut out however. I suddenly jerk back, my whole weight going to my upper body as I push off of her with my feet and do three backflips to get a good distance away. I land in a crouch position and then get up. I watch her with unafraid eyes.
''Don't underestimate me.''
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:42 pm

The clone poofed because I wanted to as I jumped from a tree. "Get lost..." i say coldly. "No one is aloud to come into my village..." I hiss as a force field appears around my village. And the force field cannot be broken and no one can get into it or out of it now.

OOC: you can't. if you do that's god modding.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:44 pm

ooc: I'm not godmodding. I don't do that.

I stare with unafraid eyes still.
''As a tourist it would be great to come in.'' I say unafraid. I ready myself into a fighting stance.
''And I won't leave the area.''
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:46 pm

"Our village doesn't allow tourists, the fact that you have found our village, that considers you a threat.." i say coldly as Awai appears next to me concerned her ANBU mask on. "Leave the village..." i say as our village is now in mist.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:49 pm

Since my eyes have been altered with a dragon's and specifically designed to hoist it's own chakra I can see everything clearly again. Mist doesn't affect me at all. I peer a bit as my eyes change to the dragonic eyes even though they still look the same. I see them both and smirk.
''Hello. You must be Haichu and you must be Awai. I've heard about you both.'' Even though I'm 10 I make myself sound older.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Awai then got into a defensive position as I glared at her. "Awai, lets go...we don't have time for this childish nonessential nonsense. ..." i say turning around but she didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:53 pm

''I have a name.'' I say a bit ticked.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:55 pm

"Do you think we care?" Awai said lightning her position as she followed as now the mist turned to chakra blocking everything from view. Awai then made a handsign which summoned something.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:58 pm

ooc: Not godmoding just wanting to make things interesting! >_<

I suddenly dissappeared as I switched my speed to mach 2 and appeared in front of them, looking a litte pissed.
''Mello's my name and on your case I have dragon eyes, which see through chakra.'' I say hand on hip. I come up from behind them and then start to weave their mist into my own and the mist turns red.
I dissappear within the new mist.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:00 pm

The mist then fades as we pass through the force field. "We don't care.." awai said coldly before entering the village. I looked back at the boy as I could still see him. I then let my demonic dragon come out. "I am part dragon thanks to my demon..." i say now a bit interested.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:01 pm

''Hmm....Interesting. I have a number of different things in me. That's why I have my speed.'' I say.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:03 pm

"To me it isn't that fast, for me I have many things inside me but I don't use them.." i say shifting back to human form. Awai watched me, "Haichu-san..we have to go.." she said as I looked at awai.
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:11 pm

Walks Around
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:13 pm

I look around and see another ninja, "Where do these people come from.." i mutter
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:14 pm

Yawns
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:22 pm

I glare at them both, "What do you want?" I hiss.
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:24 pm

"What Do You Mean What do i want..."
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:28 pm

"why are you so close to my village.." i say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond The Village   Just Beyond The Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Beyond The Village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next