Naruto Future Set
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Not So Far Future 100 Years Now Is Peaceful until The New Akatsuki Make There Move

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching the Village

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nara Shikaretsu
Jounin
Jounin
Nara Shikaretsu

Watching the Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:23 pm

"Hahahahaha!We ware suposed to laugh right?Go eat something kid."He said smiling.He entered fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Lays down again
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikaretsu
Jounin
Jounin
Nara Shikaretsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:27 pm

"Shadow Manipulation jutsu!"He yelled.A shadow came out of his shadow and was going into Shikarin direction.
Back to top Go down
Shikarin
Jounin
Jounin
Shikarin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:28 pm

Looks at The Shadow And Jumps Up
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikaretsu
Jounin
Jounin
Nara Shikaretsu

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:29 pm

ooc:Gtg now..

The shadow disapeared."It matches the nickname The Quickest Thinker."He smiled and puttted his hands on his pocket.He then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:30 pm

I frown a bit.
''I'm not lying. And I am way more powerfull then you think.'' The crows fly a bit more, then land, pecking on crumbs around me. The whole reason they had made the dramatic fly around somebody scene was because I was placing crumbs around me.
''And I can bring backup if needed.'' I sound as dangerous as possible.
I notice the shadow and then throw my arms up.
I make a ball of chakra and do a handstand, the chakra ball squishing into the ground.
The ground lifted from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Village   Watching the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Village
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2