Naruto Future Set
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Not So Far Future 100 Years Now Is Peaceful until The New Akatsuki Make There Move

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

telephone wire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mello

Mello

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:08 pm

I was very bored as I sat once again on a telephone wire. Even though those nara clan peoples told me not to I just decide to keep there for now. Besides I had the best view from up here. I sigh and stare ahead, my thoughts dwindling. I wonder if I should steal a sub from subway sometime soon and split it with Matt and Near again. Nah.
I just settle besides some crows on the wires and watch ahead.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:30 pm

I was in the leaf village, hood covering my eyes. I was here to meet a friend nothing more nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:33 pm

On the telephone wires I was getting a little bored so I decided to start doing some acrobatic things.
I started flipping around and doing tricks on the telephone wire.
Since the telephone wire wasn't too big nobody really noticed.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:34 pm

I went to the Uchiha compound.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:37 pm

My telephone wire was right across from the uchiha compound, so uchihas and everyone near there could see.
But since only Haichu was there no crowds were gathering.
I did a 720 flip and did some handstands on the wire, also breakdancing on the wire in between. The stuntrs would make somebody faint.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:38 pm

I went into old house and looked for something.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:41 pm

I purposely fly off and land on the roof of the house, interested why somebody would go in there. I put an ear to the roof and listen.
''Hmmm.''
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:43 pm

I look through a drawer and found a vile which I put into my pocket sighing.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:46 pm

I hear something open and recognize it as a drawer opening. I find a small hole and look into the room, seeing the vile before it was hidden.
''Wonder what that is for....'' I whisper to myself. My boot thunks against the roof, causing dust to fall inside.
''Uh oh.''
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:48 pm

I look at the dust then to him, "What do you want?" I ask before hiding a book inside my cloak before going to my bed taking another book.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:50 pm

I didn't think she would see me so easilly. I decide to come in. I backflip through the window with expert accuracy.
''I don't know. I'm interested.''
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:52 pm

"If you would be so kind, please leave my house...I have some things to do that requires privacy..." i say
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:55 pm

''You're Haichu right? You come from that village that I found a few days ago....'' I say, tipping my hat.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:56 pm

I remained quiet, "Why do you intrude my village..." i say off topic.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:59 pm

''I'm not trying to intrude. I like to play it cool, get friends, run errands for people and find missions. I heard a lot goes on in your village so....'' I shuffled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:01 pm

"only certain people..."I say quietly
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:46 pm

I nod.
''Well then, I was wondering...Next time will I be allowed to enter? With your permission?'' I give a small bow as I say this to show my respect.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:19 pm

"Maybe...." I say quietly
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:05 pm

kyroru hyuuga was walking by the house trying to find someting interesting to do for the rest of the day. he thought aloud "man today is so dull i want somthing exiting to hapen"
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:03 pm

I looked around irritated, "God...these great grandkids look like there freaking people I knew..." I strained. I sighed then slipping out my window to my roof thinking. "God...its like I'm the only one who knew all of em...and now its almost like redoing everything..." I groaned irritated.
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:09 pm

kyroru then looked at the laydy on the roof of the building nex to him. "umm why r u on the roof there"
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:16 pm

"Because I want to be...and its my house" I say simply looking at the sun. "stupid person who looks like neji-san..." I mutter activating my byakugan looking around before sighing deactivating it.
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:30 pm

"well you dont have to be rued about it"
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:31 pm

"I wasn't I was just stating the facts..." I say simply and think to myself now realizing how lonely I am because everyone else is dead.
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:33 pm

kyroru then saw there was a bench over on the other side of the street he sat there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

telephone wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

telephone wire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Future Set :: Villages :: Leaf-
Jump to: