Naruto Future Set
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Not So Far Future 100 Years Now Is Peaceful until The New Akatsuki Make There Move

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

telephone wire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haichu

Haichu

telephone wire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:35 pm

I stared into the sky wondering how everyone was doing, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Neji, Lee, Tenten, Kiba, Hinata, Shino and everyone else. "hmm..." i closed my eyes and let the wind blow and I let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:38 pm

kyroru just looked at the laydy as she stared into space. {what is she doing } he wundered
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:40 pm

There was a shift in the air and I swiftly activated my Byakugan and looked behind me then blocking the kunai with mine. I then looked around before activating my Sharingan. "Who's there?" I demanded looking around the trees.
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:43 pm

kyroru then got up out of the bench and brought out his kuni. and struck a defenssev pose ready for attack
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:44 pm

"Hmmm" I sniffed the air and saw a guy standing in the bushes, "Hmmm, haven't been able to find anyone else as old as you yet?" the guy taunted as I realized who that was, "heh, looks who's talking..." I hissed.
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:46 pm

kyroru was unshuer what was going on so he stood there confused
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:48 pm

another guy sidesteped, "Well, well well...if it isn't Jet, and Wolfe... " I hiss as they grin. "aww...thats no way to treat friends.." wolfe laughed and I glared. "Upset that all your mortal friends died?" Jet taunted as I walked closer so we were only a couple feet away. "What did you say?" I growled.
Back to top Go down
kyroru

kyroru

PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:51 pm

kyroru then whent over to the hose to hide behind as he peeked frome the corner to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:25 pm

I stared at them and they shuffled playing with a kunai
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:11 pm

I looked confused.
''Meh?''
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:07 pm

Kyen then smirked, "We'll show us ours if you show us yours!" he laughed as they pulled their gloves off revieling the cursemarks as they then glowed on my hands and I fell over in pain yhelling
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:49 pm

I rushed over.
''Uh....'' I saw the big guy. I smirked. Suddenly I was running so fast around the two people I began to create a tornado in the area.
''I'll teach you to mess with friends!'' I jumped up and used my fist to punch the jet guy in the jaw and kicked the wolfie guy in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:03 pm

however they were already out, "Foolish girl, we are the kages, we are only hear for a check in..." jet laughed as wolfe moved to the side, "Should I unleash my first demon?" wolfe asked as I was on a knee holding my hands growling, "Try it wolfy..." I hissed and Wolfe frowned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: telephone wire   telephone wire - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

telephone wire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Future Set :: Villages :: Leaf-
Jump to: